Statement of Faith
We believe that essential Christian beliefs have been Biblically established and historically embraced, and that they form the basis of our fellowship and unity as believers. The essentials are Biblical Authority, the Nature of the One True God, the Doctrine of Christ, and the Doctrine of Salvation.
2 Timothy 3:15-17; Proverbs 30:5-6; Isaiah 43:10-13, 45:5-7; John 1:1-5, 12, 14; Isaiah 7:14; Philippians 2:5-11; Colossians 1:15-20; 2 John 7, 9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Romans 3:21-26, 5:1-2; Galatians 3:6-14; Romans 4:1-8; Titus 3:5.
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the will of God to the world. It is the authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Peter 1:21.
2. We believe the one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent “I AM,” and that the one God is exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three persons are the one God.
Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 43:10-11, Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15.
4. We believe that all people everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Furthermore, we believe that God will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell.
Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7.
5. We believe in the present-day ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life, and who empowers the believer to serve, and to share the Good News with the lost.
John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church.
1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23.
8. We believe that in order to fulfill the great commission, the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ.
Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15.
9. We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism.